Thursday, August 7, 2008

Today was a pretty chill/ tiring day...
woke up around 9 ish and went to the Gf house
=]
we drew mickey mouse and chilled before my 1:15 class

got to school around 1130 and did some last minute homework for math..

1:15, Effective speaking...so i had my speech today..i think it went well.. i got a B+..wish i got an A but i can live with that.  I helped 3 other students in their speech today as well...i must be that good..? ::shrugs::
4:00...MATH SUCKS!!!!!

7:00... got to the bella terra...i think this place is becoming my new home or something... but yea i picked up cami from there.. she was at Barnes and nobles reading with cheese.. so i they bonded today.. After i picked up cami we decided to eat at Corner Bakery. I love that place. I had the usual, CLub Panini and she had a bowl of homemade chicken noodle soup. She got full from that...Strange.. ahah

After we went back to my house..relaxed. i took a nap..i really really needed it.. so yea.
iono what time i woke up but it was for sures not a 20 minute nap... ahahah
but i ended up doing my homework a little later...Thank God that i have cami...she helped me...
=].  i really wanted to go to Mikes house with Steve to do the movie...but i have to much Sh*t to do...so yea...sorry steve, i hope you didn't mess up the movie...

So GL retreat...in a couple of days... Right when i think that its going to be a relaxing weekend and be free...its going to be hard to be in that mind set when i have Mid Terms the following week...sigh... but i'll try really hard not to be in that mind set...but i'm pretty sure i'm going to study over the weekend...kinda happy that i'm not a leader..

so yea..its been a tiring day for me..i'm gonna finish up some of my hmwk and then hit the hay for a bright and early morning tomorrow...
long day tomorrow..
1) School 9:30-12:15
2)Project at Roxannes 12ish - no later than 4
3) GL shopping
4) Music practice?
5) Disneyland, why? cause its mine and cami anniversary....