Tuesday, August 5, 2008

man, i don't think i'm ever going to do my Stubenville Blog...
i think next time i'll just bring my lap top and not close the link so when every night about i go to bed,  i can just type the day...ahahaha

So today was a fun/stressing/ irritating day..

Started out picking up cami to go to my school..still kinda sad from the night before..
after arriving my school, my sad became a irritated mood. i find out cami just wanted to sit in my car....?? like why would you want me to pick you up, and take you to my school even though your going to stay in my car...mmmm kinda weird if you were to ask me...
so that was bugging me for a like a long ass time, so i just stopped doing my hmwk and just took her to my moms and took them out to lunch. 
Eating lunch with my mom was legit..haven't done that in a long time.. but hanging out with the girls cheered me up a little

after went back to my moms, got some stuff ready for the GL retreat meeting which not a lot of people showed up, and then head over to disneyland with cami.
That was fun, we both learned how to draw mickey and goofy. it was cool.  during at disneyland i told cami what was bugging me and i think she understood...::shrugs::

after disneyland we went back to my house, i had some fruit cock tails. =] , did some Za-QuestDOs stuff and then went to the meeting

After the meeting we scoped out Deacon Ramiros house, and it was very, very nice..
i'm actually looking foward for this weekend, =]

After Deacons house, mike, law, cami and i went to picked up steve from my neighbor hood and i drove them to the pascools house. there i did some editing and some filming.. got a lot done actually...the leader intro video right now is 12 minutes i think...so all together it might be like 15 ish..hopefully, its entertaining..i'm looking forward to see the reaction of the retreatants faces......especially Quinn and Don. =]

Now i am home, talking to my boo and we're both about to go to sleep..
its going to be a fun day tomorrow...or today i should say...
we're gonna go to the bella terra, might get some pink berry, FOR SURES get some pop corn and yea...=]
can't wait....
and we might go to Dland..who knows...
til then...blog you soon

oh, and Cami did the impossible...



http://www.imeem.com/jesslovesnickjonas/music/PNKkuvq2/walt_disney_world_wishes/