Saturday, April 3, 2010

92/365

Helped Justin Element with a small wedding today. It was fun. It was a 3 and half hour shoot and honestly felt like 8-9 hours. I think it only felt long because we shot for 3 and half hour straight and also we might've been hungry? Since today was good friday, eating meat didn't help with our exhaustion. Also, both of my arms hurts even more cause of P90X a couple of days ago. I don't think i've ever been in this much pain and YES taking pictures did hurt a lot. It hurts so bad that i can't straighten out my arm. If i was to try to, I would say i'd go 1/3 of the way and after that I wouldn't be able to anymore. And No this is not from soreness. I think i either sprained or pulled something. But w/e. Other than that it was fun.
=]

CONGRATS TO THE NEWLY WED!