Thursday, April 1, 2010

90/365

It was a very sad day but at the same time, a rejoiceful day. Today I attended a funeral and a burial after. I was a bit sad to see and hear the family crying. I had to keep telling myself they're crying not just because they miss their lost, but happy that their loved one is now in a happy/better place. After the funeral, I went to my moms work to talk to one of my inspirations, Carol Jones, hopefully not the last time, before she left. I found out early this week that this week was her last week before she retired. I'm truly going to miss our hour+ talk and stories. She was truly grandmother like to me, my family and even my friends. I hope I still still her later in the future. Like I mentioned earlier, sad day but at the same time I should be rejoicing. Especially that holy week is right now... OPS!

“Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.”
-Henry Rollins