Sunday, September 14, 2008

Supplies


for my room is completed!
yessss!

long day today.

woke up around 9ish and chilled
then a long, boring drive back home to the OC.

Went home to do something for lik 15 minutes then picked up cami then headed to my cousins bday party.

Man, hes gotten big. 
the big OH-ONE. ahahah so cute.



then after staying at his party for like 4/5 hours cami, my mommy and i went to Westminster mall to look at beds at macys and sears, but not down.

But we were down for was Ikea...unfortunately i had to drive them both.. ahahh.

but yea, i got pretty much everything i need for my room in LA.
slippers, table, table lamp, noteboard, thumbtacks, trash can, hamper...i think thats it..
but all together was like 150...which is pretty good, i think.. haha.

But yea that was pretty much my day.. after cami and i just went back to my house to hybernate.
=]