Thursday, September 4, 2008

LONG NIGHT

mannnn
stood up all night tonight just to register for classes.

I procrastinated on my hmwk on purpose just so i can do something while waiting til registration...

longest 5 hours of my life!!!

so i got the classes i wanted!
YES

but not the same day...
DAMMIT!

so i'm going to continue trying to get those classes.. i need to!!!
like i have to..if not, then i'm going to kill myself...
not really, but i'm going to petition...just as bad as killing myself


(out of the topic) JIMMY NEUTRON IS ON! at 6:30? ...just for the Neutron fans out there...

but yea...i'm gonna try to get thoe classes...

so my (plan A) tuesday and wednesday class became a 
(plan C) Tuesday-Friday.. AGAIN!
UGH....

so keep those fingers crossed for me, yea?
thanks!
now 30 minute nap til i get ready for class...
or unless i get caught up in Jimmy Neutron...