Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sorry, Unfortunately this blog isn't about the conference.

but today started off as a really bad day...
waking up early after waking up early for the past couple of days.

went to my moms work in the morning in the worst mood ever..so i just slept in her car til 11

and then went into work to do homework and actually got some stuff done
=] whoo-hooo...
after finishing my homework i had lunch.
had Mcdonalds while watching WMAC master and talkin to Jerick.. thanks jerick for getting me into the show..

after lunch went to school and d
o some color design theory homework with denise...
that turned out pretty good..got a lot done
so while i was waiting for my father to pick me up i watched 'hook' inside the theater at my school with denise for like 5 minutes and then the rest alone..it was awesome

then my father picked up and then went to a bunch of vietnamese car dealers to scope out on some cars...saw a lot of cool cars..to bad all the places were closed

finally, went to honda world down beach and saw a red 2008 HONDA FIT!! aHHH i freaking wanted it..  But its okay... i can live without it... 
but there was another car that looked a little bit more interesting... 2006 civic sadan.. it was pretty cool it was like a dark red and it had a navigation system.  it had like only 27,000 miles so it wasn't so bad.... but we'll see what happens.. i'll be happy no matter what, no more bus!..YES!

So after a long day at Honda World, my parents and i went to eat pho ga (rice noodles with chicke) it was pretty good, even though i wasn't hungry.. this was like about 11 ish PM... and i was at Honda World at 7 .. so that was like about 4 hours.... maaaan...freaking Crazee!

but yea that was my day.... started off like crap, but ended up LEGIT!....