Sunday, July 27, 2008

AFTER Stubenville West '08

I'm glad to say that this is my first blog that i'm making.
One of the only reasons why i'm going to start blogging is because mr. Steve Forton does it, Carol (dee's Gf) does it and soon andres and steve (LA) and Diego (?).

But first blog is going to be my reaction after Stubenville West 2008. to much to talk about and its getting late. but anyways, it was an awesome experience for me. On friday about 6:30 AM, Guiding Light (my youth group and I) left to Arizona for a retreat, conference. whatever you want to call it.

I had a freaking BLAST!!
this was my second year in a row going so i kind of knew what to expect but i didnt want my expectations to high because i didn't want to ruin it for myself by know, a reason why i didn't care if i didn't have the schedual.


For the past couple of weeks i've been very down and depressed.
so much stuff going on and i was simply almost losing my mind.
- GL retreat
- School
- Administration Work
- James LE
- Relationship
- License
Gl retrat was coming fast, and i was scared that i going to drop the ball on my responsibility. School was getting harder and taking a lot of my time away. Homework was getting crazy and FAFSA was getting annoying.  Administrative work was scaring me, threatning me with my spot for Steubenville. My GF concerns me because she's sad that i'm moving out soon and thinks that i would change after i move out to LA, and getting my license was a little pressured.
i was just stressing over all of this, making me think that God stepped away to take a break from my struggles.
After today, realizing how cool my youth group is and how close i've gotten to people and hearing that they pray for me or will be and telling me that they have my back..
mad me think of how stupid i am.
Guiding Light, Liwanag was my answer.  God.
He was there all along. I SEE CHRIST IN EVERYONE IN THESE TWO GROUPS AND HOW DID I NOT REALIZE THAT HE WAS THERE ALL ALONG???
I just want to thank for all those who shared today for making me realize that Christ was with me the whole way. I also want to thank those who prayed for me. without your prayer, i'm not sure if i wouldn't have realize this.  Prayer is a strong action!
So thank you for those who support me and pray for me. 
you guys are the people who mole me to the person i am today...
I LOVE YOU
and thank you
<3



MY EXPERIENCE FOR STUEBENVILLE WILL BE POSTED SOON.