Tuesday, January 3, 2012

THANK YOU!

Hey Y'all!
(it's been a while since I've sat down and actually 'blogged')

Anyways, for all those who continued to support me and my photography the past year, Thank you! I appreciate all those who subscribed to me and have liked my pictures. Your support has motivated me and inspired me to continue what I loved to do.

Unfortunately, this year is going to be a little difficult for me to continue my 365 because life has caught up. BUT! I'm not going to stop completely with my 365. Instead of posting a picture a day for a year, I'm going to post 1 picture every end of the month. It'll be legit. A lot of my picture the past year has really been half assed because I either got too busy or was too tired. Having a month to do a project would really motivate me to actually express my creativity. Whether it's working with natural lighting, portraits, off camera lighting, landscape and stuff that I haven't really had time to do.


So, I hope that you still continue to follow me and to enjoy my work.
I love you guys and stay tuned.


Love,
Tony