Sunday, January 9, 2011

8/365

JANUARY: FREE FOR ALL

after a long 8 months, or so... the day has come. My first big wedding. And i must say, it couldn't have been any better. It was a wedding that I, as a photographer AND as a person, has ever dreamed of. Beautiful ceremony. Beautiful weather. Beautiful reception. I could go on for hours. I don't ever think I could express my gratitude to Kriss and Thomby. They've done so much for me in the past and for them to choose me, out of a bunch of other photographers made me think of why I got into wedding photography in the first place.

Kriss and Thomby. THANK YOU SOO MUCH for accepting me to be your photographer. Accepting me to be part on one of the biggest days that any person could possibly go through. AND accepting me to be your friend. You have made my first real wedding gig unforgettable and I hope what I have captured can remember little things after you have forgotten it.
CONGRATS Kriss and Thomby Sison.
<3


::sneak peek::