Friday, December 31, 2010

363/365

ONE OF THE BIGGEST EVENT I'VE EVER THROWN/DONE FOR SOMEONE

1. My girlfriend always wanted to be surprised with balloons. She was sad because she thought that couldn't have ever happened because her birthday falls on winter break. so she thought her friends couldn't really surprise her cause they were either too busy with the family or out of town and etc. So what i did was I bought her some balloons, tied them on her and took to In n Out with her brothers and Sheila and embarrassed her.

2. I threw a surprise birthday party for my girlfriend at Lucielle's. A total of 25+ people came out just for her to hang out and have some BBQ for dinner. Couldn't have been better. Thank you for all those who came out and making this night memorable for her. Not only did she appreciated this, i did as well. Why?... BROWNIE POINTS FOR THE BOYFRIEND.. yessh!

3. Last but not least... her present. After giving her a jar filled with honey with a fat bear.. there was 1 last surprise for her. Under neath layers and layers of wrapping paper, saran wrap, and newspaper lied the gift of her dreams. the gift she's been bugging her mom for. the gift that would make her days less awkward if she was by herself. the gift that makes life a little bit more soulful. i got her the 4th generation ipod touch with a hello kitty protectors case.
:o (bye-bye life savings.. jk)

I hope I made your 20th birthday memorable and unforgettable.
"Making you happy/seeing you smile is all i could've asked for."
I <3 You Maricar.





::click on picture to see better quality::